Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hormonal Invasion

Once more its the time of the month where my hormones happily invade my systems and cause all sorts of havoc inside me. No wonder I had all sorts of emotional disturbances prior to today. That must have been my PMS period where a grace period of 11 days is considered before I went berserk. I have been emotionally disturbed for the past few days where I thought that I must be going crazy from all of it but it has just come to my relief that it was all due to my raging hormones after all. I really thought that all my crying episodes from stress and physical mutilation and disturbance in skin integrity were all going over board. Well I can't really say it did not, 'cause I would be lying to myself, because it was getting way over board for a while there. But now i have discovered that is all due to my invading hormones which I thankfully welcome for its coming. You do not know how happy these hormones bring to you especially when you are in your twenties. Its a welcoming invasion if you know what I mean. And so once more I'm emotionally disturbed and easily aggravated and physically distorted with pimples and body aches. But thankfully I do not suffer from dysmenorrhea like other women, but there is the occasional stomach-crunching pain, though it is very much bearable. It just renders me helpless for a few seconds that's all. No biggie. So feel free o invade hormones! After all its what makes us women, real women. We bleed to death every month and are brought back to life afterward. Mwahahahaha! Happy Holloween!!!! >=D

1 comment: