Monday, January 11, 2010

FT Island


FT Island



Ok so after I watched YAB I have also started downloading songs from this Kband where Hongki-oppa who starred as Jeremy in YAB is the vocalist of the group. He's cute and has a very sweet smile too. But fact is he is still 19 years old. Darn. I feel so old just because they are so young.hahahaha. His band mates are under the range of 17-20. But they are a sweet and handsome looking bunch. I like their songs a lot. I think my favorite so far is I hope and Raining. 'Raining' is their japanese single. And they actually shot their music video for it here in Cebu during the typhoon Ondoy. They were actually here last september 25, 2009. I can't believe I did not know them back then and that it was an opportunity missed! I hope they come to Cebu again. =) So here are some of their photos.
I love seunghyun's smile and the way he looks is just so, kawaii!!!XD hahaha. He is so cute! and Jae Jin is super cute as well! And Junghoon is just so handsome I just can't stop myself! He is like my prince personified! kyaaaaaaaa~ XD I just love FTI!!!!









Now, its time for Hongki-oppa to shine!!! I so love his smile. Its pure and lovable. =) Though I cannot decide whether he looks good with blond hair or brunette. But whatever his hair color may be, I still think he's hot either way.






























































2 comments:

  1. twin, mao ni imu kabuang ron?? for some reason... mas gwapo jd si Kim Hyung Joon! hands down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh..one of them na skng gikabuangan.pero dli na mao c crushes.k2ng blog entry b4 ani mao to xa.hahahahaha.pero mao ni cla ang FT Island.hehehe

    ReplyDelete