Monday, January 11, 2010

Current Obsession




I am currently addicted to Jang Geun Suk after I watched YAB last December. He has the sweetest, most boyish-looking smile I have ever seen. I just love his smile so much that its a killer. He has a deep set voice too which I also love. Its like he has the perfect combination of both. So here are a few pics of him that I got from the net.
Doesn't he just looks so hot here? kyaaaaaa~ He's good enough to eat!hahaha. Though I do not know much about him since I only read articles of him on the net, but based on the behind the scenes of YAB I think he has a really good personality. He's funny, has a sense of humor, and they say he's pretty cool too. Some say he swears a lot, but I don't really mind.hahahaha.

He just looks so good in anything! With or without glasses he is still smoking hot. ^^,


This is how he looked when he starred in Beethoven Virus. <3333333 I have lots more pics of him that I would love to place here but I must resist. I just needed to write this so that I won't be killing myself from too much Hyung-nim exposure.hahahaha. This is for my very good friend Dyndyn24, who is also hots for this charming young man with that killer smile. ;) So this is all for now or till I get over this crazy obsession. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment