Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi My Sweetheart

have you ever seen pink panther like this? or even imagine him like this?????


This is a Taiwanese drama that got me hooked after one episode. I couldn't believe it myself, since I am such not a big fan of Taidrama just because they speak in Chinese and I don't like listening to chinese. Its so..so..high pitched and well, it just annoys me. Anyway, even if it was in chinese, I got hooked, line and sinker. Yep. I did not expect it since the main protagonist dude is a geeky and unappealing guy. But what hooked me was not his physical appearance, it was the ladies, erm, I mean the funny antics they had. Ok, so the ladies were hot. And I'm a fan of Rainie's, what can I say. Anyway, this is a drama worth watching. I loved it. I laughed and cried over it. I even stayed up till early dawn just watching it. So here's a little peek at what its like.



this is quite a spoiler vid, but foie, I love it and I wanna share it here. Its their dance during the sweetheart contest.



this is their opening dance for the one above. aren't they cute? >_<



now have you ever seen pink panther this way? its totally another kind of pink panther, that's
for sure. \(^0^)/

now, that's just a teaser for y'all. I suggest you watch it and enjoy it.



credits goes to abiglee for the gif icons. ^_^




1 comment:

  1. uh-oh.i see doubles. i must have doubled it. ahahahaha. oh well. KEBS.

    ReplyDelete