Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Pepero Day


Recently I discovered a very interesting and fun holiday. Its called Pepero day. Its a holiday celebrated in South Korea on November 11, which happens to be today. ^^

Such a holiday is astounding to me and I want to celebrate it too. ^^Its a day like valentines day where you give your love ones chocolates or flowers, only this day its a chocolate covered stick that every one goes around sharing with their loved ones. ^^

A game that is most acquainted with it is the one wherein two people share one choco covered stick and eats it until it becomes super short to the point where in you almost kiss one another. I think that is a perfect game for this holiday. Most especially if you share it with someone you like. ^^ Its super sweet and exciting. >_<

Maybe next year I could celebrate such an occasion with someone special. For now, I'll just have to make do with me. ^^

So I say, HAPPY PEPERO DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment