Sunday, November 7, 2010

New found obsession


Meet Moon Jae Shin aka "Geol Oh" (crazy horse), my newest korean crush for the month. ^^ I found him in the drama "Sungkyungkwan Scandal" where he plays the role of a rebel. That is why he is called crazy horse. He is untamed and wild in many ways. No wonder I was drawn to him. ^^

Anyway, his presence throughout the drama is what makes me want to watch it. The male lead, played by TVXQ's Mikey Yoochun, proves no interest for me since his character is boring and too over bearing for my taste. But Geol Oh gives the drama the needed spice to keep me hooked. ^^Just by looking at this photo, my heart just did a thousand cart wheels non-stop. This is my favorite photo of him yet. And those cherry blossom petals just took my imagination on hyper drive. >_<
Okay, so I admit that I am a sucker for macho men. As angelic as he looked in the tree photo above, I just could not help but post this photo of him as well. He looks so sinfully yummy here that I feel like pouncing on him. >_<>_< Here's another 'almost bare me' photo. His abs are covered once more but the part that is showing is...I don't even wanna think about it. Its too...never mind. >_< But...but... the thing I like most about this photo is his face. Honestly! His face here is just captivating and adorable that I could not resist but post it. =____=

Anyway, here are some more of Yoo Ahin's photos which shows his manly good looks and charm. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment