Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happily ever after

After yesterday's events my life's pages went on track once more. New pages now are beginning to unfold and are once more being written in a different perspective and outlook in life. As the pages of my life start to reveal itself, I begin to live each and everyday of it once more. I couldn't continue to write it then since I was stuck. i got stuck somewhere dark and gloomy that I lost my will and all inspiration to go on with my life. I have been through a lot for the past few days. I was on an emotional roller coaster that my heart could no longer breathe from too much tension and pressure. It was breaking apart piece by piece. I was in so much pain. I thought my heart would burn out from it all. It was at that moment that I realized that I no longer have love left in me, not even for myself. I could not save my own heart from the pain it was undergoing. I could not heal it at all. I was on the brink of giving up. I thought that that was the best option left if I were to rescue what was left of my heart. So I tried my hardest to do it but it was futile. I thought I would just crumble from it all and nobody would notice my disappearance. But when I finally thought that nobody would ever come and save me, someone came and reached out their hands to me and pulled me out from the darkness where I was trapped. I was so thankful to those saving hands. It gave me back my life. And now as a new chapter in my life unravels, I will live it like no other and make sure that this time around I will find my happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment