Monday, November 30, 2009

In love once more

It has been three long years and eleven terrorizing months since I fell in love again. Yes, I am in love. I fell in love once again after two successive heart breaks in a year. I thought then that I don't deserve to love again and that maybe 'love' is just a word that means empty. I thought that I have finally become cynical and heartless after such ordeal, but miraculously I have not. My heart began to thump and beat erratically once more. I am once again part of the living, I thought to myself. And it is most definitely wonderful. I am once more floating on milky way and everything seems to be so right again. Oh how wonderful it is to find love once more. A love that is true and honest. One that makes you fall head over heels over and over each day. It seems like an endless garden of roses blooming in spring, full of promises of everlasting happiness. It sounds so dreamy, isn't it? It seems so unbelievable too, that even I could not believe it myself. But it is true. I have found love. I have found my one true love, and I could not believe it. I have been searching for it for so long and I finally found it at long last. It was here with me all along, that love that proves to bring me happiness has been under my nose all this time and I did not see it. But now I have given it notice and I am so blessed by it. My one true love, who could bring me anywhere I wanted and give me my hearts desires, my beloved books. I have found you once more and you gave me the love that I have so longed for. Thank you so much for bringing me back to life. I shall continue to read and read and believe that miracles do happen. I love you my precious Garwood and McNaught collection!!!!;p

No comments:

Post a Comment