Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quitting FB

Quitting fb might be the best thing that I will be doing as of now. I want to completely eradicate my account but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing so. So my only choice is to delete every photo and video I may have there and totally not log- in anymore. What I do not understand is why there is no delete button to fb. I mean don't we have the right to remove our account there when we no longer have use for it? I think it has become a bother to me as of now. I do not find it useful anymore and it totally brainwashes everyone with its apps. I want to quit fb. I have my reasons for doing it and I am sure that this time, I won't be regretting it. It is so tidious to be deleting photos of which you were tagged from. Arrrgh!!! I hate it!!! I don't like fb anymore!!! I want to eradicate the whole account but their stupid system won't let me!!! Now I have to go piece by piece to delete everything and I'm so frustrated by doing it already!!!! I am so pissed already!!!! I just want to delete the stupid thing, is that so hard to grant????? I just want my life back!!! Give it back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment