Saturday, September 26, 2009

Insomnia

Ever since I started working as a call center agent, my sleep pattern has never been the same again. From graveyard shift for 2 weeks then suddenly it was am shift for a month and then just recently its graveyard once more and its forever. I don't really mind having a 9-7 shift, but just recently it became a 230-1130 am shift.waaaaaaaaaaaaaa kill me! Now, I'm supposed to be sleeping already but my eyes are wide open. Damn it all. I want to sleep. And NOW. But obviously I'm not. I'm still here ranting and raving on and on about why I am still awake. Do I need to resort to desperate measures such as sleeping drugs to make me sleep?Could I be coming down with a bad case of insomnia? I hope not!Well, I guess I need to get used to this kind of life and schedule. After all, I'll be doing this for quite a while. Gawd, I need to find a much more stable career and work than this. The pay is not so good, the schedule kills, and my sleeping pattern is going hay wire!!!! I need sleep badly. My head is pounding from lack of it. But my body clock does not seem to cooperate very nicely. Guess this is what I get for working at a call center. Oh well. IKEIKEIKE FIGHTING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment