Friday, September 18, 2009

Ghosts ang the paranormal

OK, so I have had too much dose of horror movies that would last me a life time of unending nightmares. I'm such a fraddy cat that even slight noises makes me jump. And just when I thought I could escape it at daytime, well I was wrong. There has not been a single day since I started work at our company that no ghost stories were told. I just so happen to have two colleagues that can sense the paranormal and one of them can actually SEE them. Creepy enough that there are no people on our floor at day time coz shift starts at night and ends early morning. So its just us and the house keepers and oh, the ghosts as well. Though I would prefer to think that there is no such thing there but how can I when they can't seem to stop talking about them? Now we go into groups to the lavatory. No one dares to go there alone anymore. Well, aside from the brave hearted ones, which are rarely just onw or two of us. The rest of us, excluding the guys of course, are pure cowards. I wonder if having a third eye is exciting or terrifying. I'm just glad my third eye, if I ever have one that is, is peacefully closed. *whew* I'm sure if it was ever opened, I would be living a nightmare day and night. But it does make me wonder if there really are spirits or paranormal entities there. The hallway to the lavatory IS creepy, I must admit, even without the ghosts or whatever they aare to add to the creepy atmosphere. Maybe its just a figment of my imagination at times, but you do get that feeling that you are being watched. Its like the Hawthorne effect. Gee, I wonder if I'm going crazier by the day. Or are my workmates just too obsessed with paranormal stuffs that they can't seem to let it go. Well I'm sure my two colleagues are not crazy or making up stories. They must have seen and continue to see the so called ghosts roaming around or haunting the girls lavatory. I wonder why they only haunt the girls lavatory though. Why can't they transfer to the boys side of the lavatory?Anyway, regardless of the gender preferences of these paranormal entities, they are a menace to our health. It gives us the nerves all the time and might give us kidney problems to boot. Well, ghosts or no ghosts, as long as they don't do any harm to me then just go ahead with your haunting business. They must be taking calls there too. hahaha. So that's what my work place is. A ghost infested place + people who look like ghosts after shifts. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment